Saturday, May 9, 2009

Angela's Graduation

















Angela celebrated her graduation from Champlain College CEGEP last night, with a ceremony held at Centennial Theatre. She received her DEC in Pure & Applied Sciences. (Click on the photo to enlarge.)





Celebrating with Angela were Mwali, Keala and Tanya.




And Adam.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I was so incredibly lucky to have had the honour to spend the evening with Angela. She was incredibly beautiful and she is well deserving of the certificate that she received last night. She has worked so hard to get it. I am very proud of her. I was glad to share my birthday with her graduation and was happy to spend the time that I did with her. It was a great birthday present. All the time that I get to spend with her is a great present. She is a wonderful young woman and I am very lucky to be able to be close to her.
Congratulations Angela!!!
You have earned it
You are smart
And you are beautiful
Never forget it!!!
And you will go far.