Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lennoxville fall flood 2010

 
Beaulieu Farm on route 143 just south of town (double click on any photo to view full size).

 Bridge over Coaticook River in Huntingville.  The river peaked at 17 feet above normal.
 Corner of College Street and Little Forks Road
 College Street looking east towards the bridge and Bishop's University
This year's pumpkin crop floats away at Wera's Farm just south of town

2 comments:

the Frazers said...

Greetings!
We didn't know you had a family blog and just "happened" upon it! Thank you for sharing the photos of the flood, but best photo of all is the family photo - precious!!!
The Frazers
createdinchrist.com

Heather Cooper said...

Hey! I don't know if you remember me, but I used to be in Guides with Marina. Anyway, I just applied to work for Air Canada and I was wondering if you had any advice for me because my mom told me you work there!
All the best,
Heather