Hi Dear Tracy Family, I have to congratulate you on your fantastic blogspot. Wow, what an amazing family you have!!! Natania's drawings here remind me so much of when my four kids drew their pictures. This blogspot is all new to me, and I've taken the leap and registered. I may need help from you! Love and blessings, Linda (from the "Condo-minium!!!")
Rick's mother received the Donald Patrick Award in February 2008 from the Borough of Lennoxville for outstanding citizenship and her 50+ years of Guiding leadership. Marina passed away one year later, in February 2009.
2 comments:
This is adorable! I really like that we are showing off Natania's masterpieces!
~Angela
Hi Dear Tracy Family,
I have to congratulate you on your fantastic blogspot. Wow, what an amazing family you have!!! Natania's drawings here remind me so much of when my four kids drew their pictures.
This blogspot is all new to me, and I've taken the leap and registered. I may need help from you!
Love and blessings, Linda (from the "Condo-minium!!!")
Post a Comment